ERPUG stands for European Road Profile Users’ Group. We are a non-profit association established in 2012. VTI in Linköping, Sweden is hosting the administration of ERPUG
Vision and mission
ERPUG has the ambition as a source for knowledge and information on functional characteristics of traveled surfaces and acts as a forum for the exchange of information between equipment and data providers, road owners researchers and other stakeholders.
ERPUG is a forum for the dissemination of knowledge concerning measurement methods and equipment, data collection, analysis, and application of information relating to functional characteristics of road surfaces.
The objectives of ERPUG are:
- Exchange ideas and information in an informal setting.
- Provide a forum for the manufactures of equipment, data collectors, planning-, design- and construction engineers, researchers and end-users of data such as road owners and managers.
- Provide a forum for discussion of research and standardization.
- Explore the latest initiatives and innovations the group's area of interest
- Create and maintain a network of personal and professional relationships.