ERPUG stands for European Road Profile Users’ Group. We are a non-profit association established in 2012. The Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute (VTI) in Linköping, Sweden is hosting the administration of ERPUG.
Vision and mission
ERPUG has the ambition as a source for knowledge and information on functional characteristics of traveled surfaces and acts as a forum for the exchange of information between equipment and data providers, road owners researchers, and other stakeholders.
ERPUG is a forum for the dissemination of knowledge concerning measurement methods and equipment, data collection, analysis, and application of information relating to functional characteristics of road surfaces.
The objectives of ERPUG are:
- Exchange ideas and information in an informal setting.
- Provide a forum for the manufactures of equipment, data collectors, planning-, design- and construction engineers, researchers, and end-users of data such as road owners and managers.
- Provide a forum for discussion of research and standardization.
- Explore the latest initiatives and innovations in the group's area of interest.
- Create and maintain a network of personal and professional relationships.