European Road Profile Users' Group 2017 Forum
The five year anniversary of European Road Profile Users' Group (ERPUG) Forum will take place at Ramboll head quarter, Copenhagen, Denmark October 19-20, 2017.
The initial plan was to arrange this ERPUG in Madrid, but because of a clash with another major conference on the same days, we made the choice to return to where it all started five years ago.
We will continue as we have started with a mingling party for early arrivals. That will be the evening of the 18th at Ramboll head quarter together with the exhibitors. All participants in ERPUG are invited for free of charge.
Who should attend?
- Equipment vendors and operators
- Pavement management engineers
- Engineers interested in pavement data collection
- Construction engineers
- Design engineers
- Federal, state & local government agencies
- Paving contractors
New for this year is that we announce a competition on who can show the most even distance. A nice prize is promised. For more information, see HERE
The registration fee for attendees will be €300. The late registration fee, from October 1, 2017, will be €400. Exhibitors' registration fee will be €1,500. Exhibitor Registration includes two participants.
Equipment vendors are invited to attend the forum for sale meeting to exhibit their products and servicies. Additional information: Exhibitor Agreement
ERPUG is seeking sponsors for the 2017 Forum at three different levels: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. If you become a sponsor at a certain level you are entitled to a presentation slot. For more information, please contact Roger Möller, representative of the organization committee at (+46) 73 18 17 210 or E-mail email@example.com.
Get program here.
Get the abstracts here.
- April 15 - Start of online registration
- July 30 - Call for presentations
- August 25 – Program overview
- September 1 - Last day for abstract
- September 20 - Official program
- September 20 - Deadline for the speakers bios
- October 1 - Deadline for the early-bird registration
- October 10 - Deadline for submission of presentation files
- October 19-20 ERPUG Forum
Hannemanns Allé 53
2300 København S, Danmark
The map link will guide to different options of hotel in thte near of the location for ERPUG 2017. The prices you find when you check the hotels are Ramboll Company prices, so please mention that when you make your reservation. MAP