European Road Profile Users' Group 2019 Forum
The seventh conference of European Road Profile Users' Group (ERPUG) will take place at Grand Hotel Kempinski, Vilnius, Lithuania, October 16-18, 2019.
This year we will extend the conference and start the program in the afternoon of the 16th of October. That will be followed up by the traditional icebreaker together with the exhibitors were all participants are invited free of charge.
Who should attend?
- Equipment vendors and operators
- Pavement management engineers
- Engineers interested in pavement data collection
- Construction engineers
- Design engineers
- Federal, state & local government agencies
- Paving contractors
The earlybird for attendees are €400 until September 15. Therafter it will be €500.
Exhibitors' registration fee will are €1,500. Exhibitor Registration includes two participants.
ERPUG is seeking sponsors for the 2019 Forum at three different levels: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. If you become a sponsor at a certain level you are entitled to a presentation slot. For more information, please contact Roger Möller or Malin Fröjd, representatives of the organization committee at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment vendors are invited to attend the forum for sale meeting to exhibit their products and services. The cost to become an exhibitor is 1500€. Additional information: Exhibitor Agreement
Get program here.
Get the abstracts here.
- February 15 - Start of online registration
- August 1 - Program overview
- September 1 - Last day for abstract
- September 15 - Last day for early bird
- September 20 - Official program
- September 20 - Deadline for the speaker's bios
- October 10 - Deadline for submission of presentation files
- October 16-18 7th ERPUG Forum
Grand Hotel Kempinski
Universiteti g. 14
The map link will guide to different options of hotels in the near of the location for ERPUG 2019. MAP